Phone: 907-742-1181

Forms and Policies

Frontier Handbook

Adobe Acrobat document [76.1 KB]

Student Fund Account Policy

Adobe Acrobat document [77.8 KB]

Complaint Resolution Policy

Adobe Acrobat document [109.0 KB]


Records requests may be placed online for current and former Anchorage School District students. Online requests may be submitted by:

  • The parent or guardian if the student is under the age of 18
  • The eligible student who is 18 or older

Academic records for students are available from the school registrar during enrollment and for two years following withdrawal. Records may then be obtained from the Records Management Department. Academic records are maintained and released in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.